Effective Date: June 20, 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, email digest subscribers and others who access or use the Service.
Linking and Advertisements
The Website contains links to third-party web sites and services that are not owned or controlled by Supamodu.
Supamodu does not endorse the content on any third-party Web sites. Supamodu is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding their content, accuracy or non-infringement. Supamodu does not endorse any product advertised on this Site.
You further acknowledge and agree that Supamodu shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
If you operate a website and wish to link to the Services, you should link to the Website’s home page unless permission to do otherwise has been granted in writing by a representative of Supamodu. You may contact Supamodu for this permission using Contact Form here: https://supamodu.com/contact/ Supamodu reserves the right to reject or terminate any links to the Services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. We will try to provide at least 7 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Our services could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Supamodu is excused from liability for discontinuation, non-delivery, delay in delivery or imposing limits on the use of or access to the services or any part thereof for any reason. If you see any mistakes or errors feel free to tell us about them using Contact Form here: https://supamodu.com/contact/ We will promptly take steps to correct them or delete such information from the Website.
This Website is not intended to be a children’s site, therefore, some of the available information may concern certain topics that may not be appropriate for children. Supamodu may require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Supamodu, including but not limited to its name, logo, layout and design, are protected by United States copyright law and other applicable laws and are the exclusive property of Supamodu or its licensors (except as otherwise identified) and, except as expressly provided herein, Supamodu does not grant any express or implied right in any such materials to you.
In particular and without limitation, Supamodu owns the copyright in the Services as literary works, a collective work and compilation.
All copyrights and trademarks not the property of Supamodu that are used or referred to in the Services are the property of their respective owners, and may be subject to other or additional restrictions.
You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Service, including but not limited to:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account with you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with Services to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Service, overloading, conducting “denial of Services attacks”, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
- Using any of Supamodu’s or any third party trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights or logos in any manner which creates the impression that such items belong to or are associated with you or, except as otherwise provided herein, are used with Supamodu’s consent.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Supamodu will investigate occurrences which may violate such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
As User of the Services you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You are 13 years or older to use the Services;
- Content available through the Website is provided “AS IS,” and you are solely responsible for your reliance on and use of such content;
- Your use of the Services is solely at your own risk. In addition to your obligations under the Indemnity section of these Terms, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Supamodu, its affiliates, licensors and suppliers, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, licensees, representatives and independent contractors of the foregoing from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, damages or losses they may incur (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) arising out of a violation or alleged violation by you of these policies or arising from content posted by you in the Communities.
Supamodu is willing to provide reasonable assistance to ensure a good user experience. However, given the technical nature of ad and/or pop-up blockers and similar software, we are unable to provide such assistance if you use such software.
Limitation Of Liability and Indemnity
In no event will Supamodu, its officers, directors, employees, agents, sponsors, advertisers, parents, affiliates, successors or assigns, be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the Website, even if Supamodu or its agents shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise; or for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the Website. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, Supamodu’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge that if no fees are paid by you for the Services, you shall be limited to injunctive relief only, unless otherwise permitted by law, and shall not be entitled to damages of any kind from Supamodu or its affiliates, regardless of the cause of action.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Supamodu, its licensors and sponsors, all of their affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, legal representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and professionals’ fees and court costs) arising out of any third party claims based on or related to your use of the Supamodu or any breach by you of these Terms.
DMCA Notice and Customer Care
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on the Website without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement request. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. The fastest and easiest way to notify Supamodu of alleged copyright infringement is via our Contact Form here: https://supamodu.com/contact/ We will also accept free-form copyright infringement notifications submitted by email.
Upon Supamodu’s receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Supamodu will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content at issue.
Supamodu is based in New York City, New York, in the United States of America. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree that the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms. Please note that your use of the web site may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Supamodu or relating in any way to your use of the Website resides in the courts of the State of New York, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New York, in connection with any such dispute and including any claim involving Supamodu or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
Nature of Relationship
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Supamodu as a result of these Terms or your utilization of the Services.
We accept submissions of works from authors, agents, publishers, distributors, labels, galleries, and other copyright owners or holders for potential review. Please label your submission with your name, relationship to the work submitted, and contact information. Feel free to attach any materials you consider relevant in the email. However every submission will be carefully reviewed, we can not guarantee that we will feature the review of your work on the Website. In either case, you will be informed on the decision by email.
Accepted media and formats in which you should address your submissions are listed below:
- Books: e-galleys or ebooks that work on Kindle are strongly preferred. No unpublished manuscripts. Due to language restrictions, we can only consider books written in or translated into English or Russian;
- Films: screeners or invitations to screenings in NYC accepted. If sending a screener, please make sure it has English, French or Russian subtitles;
- Music: digital format strongly encouraged, however, CDs and LPs can be accepted in case by case basis;
- Art: digital formats or invitations to gallery shows in NYC.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with submissions.
Severability and Waiver
If any term or provision of this Agreement or the application thereof to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions of this Terms, or the application of such terms or provisions to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each term and provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service using the Contact Form here: https://supamodu.com/contact/